Thread: david bradley hammer mill

david bradley hammer mill

I was given a David Bradley Hammer Mill in real good shape , except the belt needs replaced, and it is missing the outlet spout. Is anyone familiar with this equipment, and where parts may be found? thanks

Re: david bradley hammer mill

A farm supply store might be able to send you in the right direction. Or you may try the local Impelement dealers.

What type of belt is it and is the spout very complicated?

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] The outlet spout COULD be what they call a "cyclone"....a funnel-shaped device with an air outlet on top and a ground grain discharge on the bottom. The cyclone basically gets rid of the 'wind" and gives you the grain. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJDave

yes, cjdave, thank you, I could not remember what the cyclone was called, the older I get, the worse my memory is. There are small mills all around my area, just not this brand. I'll figure something out.thanks for the replies

This is a reply to an old post you had on your hammer mill. If you are still registered & get this reply I'm looking for some information on a mill I just bought. Thanks