Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't get to TBN

Can\'t get to TBN

When I try to go to the TBN website I get RYDIA.NET. I can't get the HBN website either--it displays the following " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" I didn't have this problem last night (10-25-2006).

[img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Terri

Re: Can\'t get to TBN

I experienced the same thing. It is still offline today.

Terri, I was just the opposite; no problem getting to TBN, but couldn't get here to CBN for the last couple of days until a few minutes ago. I also couldn't get to HBN, but can now.

Me either...

I get sent directly to the following site.

http://expired.revenuedirect.com/par...;site_id=35427

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level

This thread started last year when CBN's domain expired and it was shut down and they renewed it 10-24-06 for one year. It had expired on May 25, 06. So now it will next expire on May 25, 07. I don't understand why they don't renew it for a few years at a time since it is usually so much cheaper that way. They must not want to make a long term commitment. I have no idea if this forum is a financial success for them but it sure seems like it would be worth keeping. Especially because domain names are so cheap and even if they didn't want to continue I am sure they could sell their domain name for a profit. HURRY BACK TBN. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Administrator

We're back up at TBN, as you likely know by now. We are on auto renewal --- for many dozens of sites that we own and manage. Some kind of glitch. Okay now. Sorry for any inconvenience/withdrawal symptoms. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Hakim Chishti
    Staff/Moderator

I have not been able to get past the 000DOMAINS page yet - I think their page is still intercepting attempts to access TBN.

As suggested in the other thread in the Homesteading forum

"Try hitting <shift> and your refresh (reload) button at the same time. You may have the old, expired page stuck in your browser's cache. "

I'm just having no problem at all accessing TBN.

I'm still having problems [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . I now get page can not be displayed message. I have purged and refreshed OS is Windows 2000 and Microsoft IE is 6.0. Maybe bandwidth issue with the TBN servers? Other ideas?

Dave

It works fine now.