Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Driveway Groomer

Re: Driveway Groomer

Welcome to Country by Net! It's a great place, just like Tractor by Net.

Thanks for your input. I'm happy with the way it worked on my drive, but as I mentioned I'm having trouble getting it to cut into the hard packed road. I'm going to work with it some more though. I won't send it back in any case. I might try it to level a few spots in part of my yard later this Spring.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, When you get pretty much through the learning curve and are getting good results then bring it on down and demo it to me for a couple days. We don't need to do the whole drive just a few hundred feet here and there where it isn't so well shaped. Don't bother bringing a tractor if you don't mind using my 40HP 4x4 Kubota.

You won't need your sleeping bag and ensolite pad as we have operable guest rooms. Incidently I make some real fine Belgian waffles and you won't have to wait for seconds as I have THREE BIG Belgian waffle makers.

Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

It won't fit in my Prius, and I can't afford to drive my Expedition and trailer that far! [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, Emory Aitr Freight!

Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Gary, I think you should borrow a box blade and put the scarifiers down to dig up the hard pack on the road. Then use your leveler and you will have a good smooth road. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]