[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] About two weeks ago I bought a used Monkey Ward 12" table saw. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I spent two days in the shop working on the saw to bring it back into the world of the living, [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] fixing the leveling casters, freeing up the trunion with WD-40, and beginning the multi-step adjustment process. From all appearances, it is a very LOW HOURS saw. While I was working on it I discovered to my horror that the main drive uses a cog belt from the motor shaft to the arbor shaft pulley. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I already knew what that meant!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Any tool that has been sitting for years, and has a cog belt will necessarily cough up the belt in pieces as soon as the tool is put in use. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] As expected, the old and hardened belt shredded on the second test cut. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I tried to have "relaxed concern" about it, but the fact is that I have a power planer here that has a shredded belt and has not run in four years because I couldn't find a replacement belt. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Sooooo....trying not to panic, I used Al Gore's slick invention (the internet) and put in: "Mongomery Ward Saw Belt" and up comes a website for a tool outfit in Massachussetts. I e-mailed them on Thursday with the specs and info. Friday goes by....no reply...DRAT!....then Saturday morning I'm looking through the EIGHTEEN junk e-mails that came in overnight and I find five for perscription drugs, six for male organ enhancements, three for hot stocks to buy, one for items that I didn't buy and didn't pay for on e-bay, one for a home loan that I didn't request, one from a bank I never heard of requesting all of my personal information, and one from TOOL KRAFT telling me that they have those saw belts IN STOCK! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I cannot possibly describe the relief that I felt to have located a replacement belt!!! They will be shipping two belts to me today for 38 bucks including S&H. WHEW!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]