Yesterday, my 1999 Ford F250 had a dead battery. It was the original, so I wasn't upset, until I remembered that I lent my buddy my socketwrench set, and I couldn't get the old battery out. Then I remembered that Advance Auto Parts installs batteries for free. I had been getting Interstate batteries for my trucks and tractors, but I had to replace the last two that I bought for my tractors in less than 2 years, though I always buy the top of the line battery. So, I'm now off Interstate batteries, and I bought the Autocraft Titanian battery from Advanced Auto Parts. It's got a 3 year total replacement warranty and a pro-rated 84 month warranty and 850 amps of cranking power. The price was pretty good at $79.99. The Interstates that I got only had pro-rated warranties, and were a lot more money, so I think I'm ahead of the game already.

If I had my socketwrench set, I probably would have bought the top of the line NAPA battery, whatever it is, as that's where I usually get my truck parts. For all I know, however, the Advance and NAPA batteries might even be the same rebadged battery.

Has anyone had any experience with the Advanced batteries?