Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TBN IS GONE!!! Will it renew it's domain?

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level

TBN IS GONE!!! Will it renew it\'s domain?

TBN.com has been closed down because their domain expired. I hope they are planning on renewing it. What will we do without TBN? CountryByNet's domain expires on May 25,07 and I sure hope they renew it too.
    [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Can anyone get in touch with the site owners and find out what they intend to do?
    [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: TBN IS GONE!!! Will it renew it\'s domain?

I went to log on this morning and like you found it removed. Seems like that would be something done automatically, hope it's up and running soon. It is a wealth of info for tractor owners.

Administrator

As you probably know by now, TBN is back up. Glitch in the auto renewal process. Don't know exactly what happened. But we are committed to keep TBN going, at least till 3007! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Hakim Chishti
    Staff/Moderator

I still can't access it, something I am doing wrong?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

And I've had no problem accessing it any time I've tried today. [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Try hitting &lt;shift&gt; and your refresh (reload) button at the same time. You may have the old, expired page stuck in your browser's cache.

<font color="purple"> Try hitting &lt;shift&gt; and your refresh (reload) button at the same time. You may have the old, expired page stuck in your browser's cache. </font color>

You might also have to purge an incorrect DNS record lookup (one that was looked up during the "expiration" period).

To clear the incorrect DNS cache, go to Start, Run, and type in the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level

I still can't get TBN. I tried typing ipconfig /flushdns
    and it didn't work. I hit shift and refresh too. I get The page cannot be displayed. What now?

OK, I have tried on 3 different computers, 2 on a LAN high-speed connection and 1 on a dial-up from a different location. On all three I have tried from my bookmarks, several different search engines, &amp; different links and still get the same "expired domain" redirect.
    I might would consider that my IPS is the culprit except that I do not seem to be the only one with an access problem, any thoughts?
    I might add that I did get an e-mail notification of a private message addressed to me, but since I can't access the board............

Any other thoughts?

You guys need to calm down, these computers can smell fear and will use it to their advantage!! Back away slowly and find a child to try it for you. Computers can't smell fear in childern! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I just came from there, 12:10 pm eastern time and all was well.