Pappy, Thanks for the info and for not getting twisted by the Powerjoke comment. My last Ford was an '84 diesel F-250 and I just got a 2008 creewcab F-250 now with the Powerjoke. It has about 150 miles on it now that we took it for a drive. If it serves me as well as the '84 I will be a happy camper. So now I have a "little truck" so I don't have to use the 1 ton dually Dodge with service body with custom everything when I don't need the MONSTER TRUCK.

The little 6 banger Cummins B-5.9 twisted off the input shaft of Dodge tranny. I replaced the tranny with BD. Gutted the Gear Vendors under/overdrive and ate the HD torqu converter. Now back on the road again with super HD Kevlar clutches and torque converter and Gear Vendors aux OD #4. If this 4th unit shreds I am going to rreplace the stock drive shaft and try not to worry about it. The aux OD was wonderful in the mountains but I don't do so many mountains anymore.

About the tongue and groove... I recommended grooving both sides and inserting a spline. Making a tongue full length down a log requires removing a lot of wood, splines do a good job, and are way easier.

Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]