Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many here own horses?

How many here own horses?

I have 4 of my own, 2 quarterhorses and 2 paints.
    Great Horse and Pet Forum
    Horse and pet advice, questions, discussions
    http://giddyupgo.info

Re: How many here own horses?

I do, I do [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Twelve at last count [img]/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif[/img] Two Arab geldings, eight Arab mares, one Arab stallion and of course my double registered buckskin Quarterhorse stallion.

Add to that, seven borders at the moment. One Appy, one Quarter/Arab mare, two Quarter geldings, one Quarter/Andalusian gelding and two four year old Paint colts.

While I am at it, I may as well add five barn cats and three dogs. (French Beauceron, Belgium Malinois and one very mouthy Min Pin)

Send money! [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level

Re: How many here own horses?

I have 5. Four Quarterhorses and an App-Paint mix. This is about 3 more than I need.

Hmm don't know what happned to the previous thread like this.
    Here is one.

http://www.countrybynet.com/forums/l...fast-trot.html

And my wifes palimino not wife riding it.

We have two Quarter Horses and we're planning to add a Tennessee Walker in the next year or so. My husband has been hounding me about getting a pony for our daughter, but I've never had a pony with a good attitude so I'm going to take a pass on that idea.

Nope, we don't own any horses. My cousin owns 2 horses and has a huge horse barn. It's great fun to go ride the horses but they are a lot of work. They are pretty expensive too. I don't think I would want to own any.

Well we have 3 horses, well me wife has 3 horses, I just take care of them.... All arabs, she has her Mare, we bought a stallion for her last year and we took on a friends "retiree" gelding for company. Just had a baby so my wife is itching to go riding lol.

My husband and I have 5 Quarter Horses that we really enjoy. We also have 2 miniature donkeys, a jack and a jenny. The jenny is pregnant and is due to have her foal late this winter. They all share a pasture with our small herd of pygmy and fainting goats. We call our little 10 acre spread "Almosta Ranch".

Mrs McClain

We have one and are keeping three for our daughter. All are gaited horses. She has two Quarter horses at her place. Very expensive "yard decorations" ......

We have 2 here. One Arab gelding and a Paint mare make our herd complete.