Thread: Nuisance permits/Hunting privileges

Nuisance permits/Hunting privileges

Hello to all,
    My name is Henry I'm Staff Sergeant in the Army on active duty currently stationed in Virginia just outside of Washington D.C. After many months of the Army sending me to fun and exciting places and attending schools I finally have time to take a breath and do some hunting. I'm trying to find anyone who would be willing to allow me to hunt their land whether during normal big game hunting seasons or eliminating nuisance animals like coyotes, ground hogs, deer and hogs etc. I enjoy it all and I'm very proficient with rifles and archery and can travel extended distances. I have attended several hunter safety instruction courses and was a Hunter Safety Instructor for the state of Arizona. I will be greatly appreciative of any opportunities afforded to me and information that you may provide.

Sincerely,
    Henry

Re: Nuisance permits/Hunting privileges

I'd get you into the woods hog hunting if you were closer. We do hog hunts with dogs for an organization called the Wounded Warrior Project. We take some of the wounded soldiers out and get them into the woods hunting to show them a good time and help them to get out and get back to doing what they loved before their injuries. We owe so much to our men and women who are out there abroad so that we may enjoy our safety and freedom here at home. I certainly hope someone in your area steps up and offers property for you to hunt. Email me if you are ever heading to Texas, and I will see to it that you get a hunt. We as Americans owe you so much more. Good luck and thank you for your service.
    Cheers