Thread: A Homesteading Craft Fair

A Homesteading Craft Fair

Homestead Craft Fair
    Has anyone heard of this? We received an advertisement and plan on going. Sounds like a lot fun for the family. It is located in Elm Mott, Texas. That is north of Waco on I-35.
    Best Regards,
    Highsmith

Re: A Homesteading Craft Fair

It is the High Season for Craft fairs. Many people make their living by selling at these fairs. Some Fairs have juried items are of very good quality. Others may not have the same quality. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

They are always fun to attend and to go shopping at for Xmas. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Please remember the less the craftsman sells the more they have to pack up and carry home. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Egon. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Both of my brothers live in the I-35 RV Park in Elm Mott, so a couple of years ago when we were down there visiting, my brothers and I went into town to play golf and my wife and sister-in-law went to that craft village. You know it's open year round and the women enjoyed it. I haven't seen it, but my wife thinks I'd like that Fair.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    my wife thinks I'd like that Fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bird: Use common sense. Stay far away. They can become addictive! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]