Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2002 Tahoe

Re: 2002 Tahoe

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It has rear air s well. Is there a filter for that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't say for sure, but I don't think so.

still lovin the tahoe...73K now. got the dealership to repair the bumping sound not long after i posted the first time. still no bumping sound. I do have another question tho...my tahoe don't have the turning indicators in the side mirrors. are all tahoes wired from the factory with this option? can i replace the mirrors with 2 that has the turn indicators and they work? thanks.

I'm pretty sure the turn indicators in the side view mirrors is part of an optional package on both Ford and GM products. Our 2001 Ford Windstar SE Sport minivan has that, but our 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab with nearly everything else does not.

on my 2002 Tahoe, how easy/difficult is it to replace the rubber part that is down at the bottom of the gear shift. the part that wears a hole in it from years of shifting. i tried pulling it out, but didn't seem to want to budge. thanks

That's a question for which I have no answer. I have no idea how you replace that rubber.

In many cases the bottom of the covering will fit inside a slot on the ornamental housing. Remove it from this slot, remove the knob and then slide it off. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Not all are the same.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]