Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Link ...

Re: Link ...

Oh and by the way, The Tree is all on one post now.

Cindi, I went to the left side and clicked on every link one at a time. They all, one by one, turned to point a new direction, as promised, however, they all took me to various displays of "Salvation Home" and none connected with any part of "The Tree."

Sorry to be such a bother but that is my results. I tried it with two different browsers (FireFox and Internet Exploder (Explorer.) No joy.

By the way... If you search on "He mouth" in the text of your latest story you will probably want to replace it with "His mouth."

Hmm, as a consolation prize I read "Salvation Home" and at the end without warning there was "The Tree."

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Lol! Lord ... I don't mind telling you that blogs seem to be outside my scope of expertise. Sorry to put you through such misery. Eventually, Salvation Home will be all one long post like The Tree, which I hope will make it easier.

Anyhow, Salvation Home is finished. Hopefully the link below will take you straight to part 5.

Salvation Home

Pat ... Salvation Home is all one peice now, and I found and fixed that error. Good eye ... thanks!

Yo! Cindi, I managed to read all of both stories. If they hadn't been interesting reads I would not have cared enough to stick to it and dig them out. Take my dogged interest as a complement to your story telling skill.

Pat

Thank Pat, I appreciate you taking the time to read them, and for the heads up on the typo. Have a great Sunday.

Cindi, By the way... I typically find typos and such in most novels as well as some technical and other writing I read. You have less than many of the commercially sold books I have read in the last few years. I think spell checkers are partly the blame along with the rush to publish. The spell checker assures you the word in the text is spelled correctly but often is the wrong word in lots of stuff I read.

Pat

Well, that's good news. It could be because I read and re-read and re-read until I'm so sick of what I've written that I often abandon it and never finish it. It also helps immensely to have people like you, who are interested and nice enough to help out.