Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeping a Pond Clean...

Re: Keeping a Pond Clean...

Egon, I guess I am a little slow (luckily not stopped.) It took this second mentioning before I connected with a tip for the boatman to get you over the Styx. Lets hope you can hold onto your change for quite a while.

Pneumonia doesn't sound like fun. I recall when someone told me the cure for the common cold was to soak you and your clothes in cold water and sit in front of a fan. This was supposed to change your cold into pneumonia. The advantage of this was supposed to be that the common cold was not curable but pneumonia was.

See, look on the bright side, you have already taken the first step on your way to a cure.

Please be sure that your wife monitors your apparent intellectual status. If you start to slip toward impaired function (worse than normal) get to medical assistance as the likely cause is reduced availability of O2 in your blood and you need to be on oxygen and receiving professional monitoring. This is not a joke, if your O2 levels go too low the results are permanent brain damage and or death, neither of which is a recommended status.

Hope you are better soon.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Guess I musta' got some low O2 levels once or thrice in the past!

Good luck Egon

Bob
    I was taught to respect my elders but it's getting harder to find any!

Hey, thanks. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I need all the help I can get! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]