Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Canadian land owners on this list?

Re: Any Canadian land owners on this list?

I subscribed to newspapers all my life until November, 2002, when I moved back to town. But now with the internet, I just check the top stories and local news in two newspapers every day on the Internet. We get enough junk mail to line the waste baskets. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

EGON..........THE BULLDOZING WAS IN JAN 07/2006THS MAIL STAR,AND THE ARTICLE ABOUT HIS DEATH OCT 31ST /2007.
    I WAS TOLD THAT HE FROZE TO DEATH BUT BY THE DATE I`D SAY HE HAD A HARSHER FEB AND MARCH.BUT THEN AGAIN THERE ARE MORE CASES OF HYPOTHERMIA BETWEEN 30F AND 50F DEGREES.IT DISGUSTS ME THAT SUCH A THING COULD HAVE OCCURED AND I THINK ITS CRIMINAL.I DON`T THINK I COULD LEGALLY EVICT A TENANT IN THE WINTER MONTHS. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED IN WARMER WEATHER.WHEN HE WOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE.BUT I STILL DON`T SEE WHY HE HAD TO BE MOVED OUT TO BEGIN WITH.

CORDWOODGUY

Cordwoodguy, just to clarify, I live on 2.5 acres, house surrounded by trees and I had these 2 chickens (hens) as pets. The noise by-law actually benefits more the people that are noisy rather that the people that have to listen to the noise.

I bought my tractor from a guy in Parrsboro. He wanted to start a wild pig farm (all males) but he got shut down and charged with importing exotic animals and now might lose everything he owns.

We prefer keeping somebody living off tax payer money then let them find a way to make money and be productive. This is NS working for you...

Marc

MARC......I HIT YOUR PROFILE WHILE TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR POST.I THINK I MIGHT KNOW YOUR FAMILY.
    DO YOU HAVE SISTERS[MICHELLE,HELEN AND ??????]WHICH MAKES THIS AWKWARD AS I`M ANONYMOUS ON THE NET.
    2/1/2 ACRES IS NOT REALLY AN AVERAGE CITY LOT. AS FOR THE GUY WITH THE WILD PIGS...THERE IS A GUY LIVING ON AN ISLAND OFF YARMOUTH THAT RAISES WILD EUROPIAN BOARS.HE LETS PEOPLE HUNT THEM FOR SPORT.I ALSO THOUGHT BOW HUNTERS WERE TRYING TO INTRODUCE WILD TURKEY AND WILD BOARS HERE AS WELL.

CORDWOODGUY