Thread: poodle story

poodle story

Ok. Things are kinda slow again so. As a poodle owner I found this story quite funny.

It seems that poodles are quite rare in Japan and most Japanese have never seen a real live one. So this one entrepreneur goes off to New Zeeland and buys up 20 or so sheep. Brings them back to Japan and gives them a nice Pho Pho poodle cut, and starts selling them at some outrageous price $3000 or so.

A Japanese TV celebrity of some sort buys one and takes it along to some talk show. Whereupon it is quickly pointed out that her poodle ain't no poodle. One of here comments= I wondered why it did not seem to like dog food.

Re: poodle story

Well ding dong I been scammed.

True or not it still makes a good story!! Used to call mine a burr dog. If he even got close to a thistle, it was glued into his fur.
    No fun, change the rules!!!

Jim, Not to worry, happens all the time. There are folks staying up nights inventing BS to circulate on the infobahn. Some of it is real fun reading even though it is fiction.

If you want to read some interesting but not always true stories go to http://www.snopes.com where you can search by topic or keyword.

Starting rumors is not always as easy as it may seem. I have been trying to start a rumor that computers are just a passing fad for over 10 years by word of mouth.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"