Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do I do?

Re: What do I do?

How about these?

I don't think I know the regulations where the cats are but if it were California you would probably be in violation of some law if your domestic animals ate a wild creature. Not filing an appropriate application and doing an environmental impact study can carry large penalties.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Pat,
    Shhhh, some beuracrat will hear you and decide they can make some money by requiring a "domesticated hunter" license for the mouser. Pretty soon, the cats will have to attend a hunter's safety class, only hunt mice between dawn and dusk (but not during mouse mating season, whenever that is) and wear orange vests with the license on the back.

What about claw length and diameter (caliber) and on and on.

Pat

I am afraid to post anymore. Pat scares me. He is mentally and verbally on a higher plain than I. Is there room for more timid less learned people? Even where I posted on the cooking thread. I don't know how to make a brisket or even a roast for that matter. Take pity on me Pat and mold me in your image. You remind me of my older brother. He is very smart like you. I call him my "lobe". He got the other part of my brain I am missing.

"Take pity on me Pat and mold me in your image."

Be careful what you wish for!

You are much much too modest regarding your ability as a wordsmith. Your humorous sarcasm cast as praise is as good as I have seen around here in a while.

Not to worry though, I have a doctor appointment in a few weeks and if the voices coming out of the electrical outlets don't talk me out of it I will ask him to consider modifying my meds, especially the mellowing agents, I like it when I don't have to stay at the home.

Pat

Do you still require supervision when the fellows take your jacket off so you can type? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon, Do you not recall my recent comment about voice activated text entry? (We were discussing typing speed and such.)

While intended for people with physical handicaps rather than mental, they are nevertheless pretty handy in certain limiting situations.

Oh, and thanks for the PM regarding a source of cooked fava beans. That will be most useful, later. (preceding is thinly veiled sub rosa for those who are trying to follow the "inside" portion of the exchange)

Pat

Uhh - what were you saying Pat?
    [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    I am waiting for Jass to find my package so I can open it it! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

You guys are just lucky. I'm afraid my package got opened long ago, and all the contents spilled out and got lost.