Thread: boats boats and more boats!

boats boats and more boats!

Well, RC boats...

Got an RC Sailboat about two years ago. It was a pretty simple one. Had so much fun, built a one metre racing boat. Had so much fun, my brother bought an older 50" long RC sailboat(Marblehead). If that were not enough, my brother and I built our Dad a Soling one meter boat.

So what do I do?

I'm building a footy! It is a micro RC sailboat, with a one foot long hull! Mine is a Victor V-12 Footy. Victor v-12 footy

Re: boats boats and more boats!

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Hey! Isn't that going the "other" way? You are supposed to build a BIGGER boat; that's the American Way! [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] The bigger house, bigger boat; bigger house, bigger boat thing; is sort of an accepted mantra out there in Suburbia, and just in case you didn't know it; that same mantra also applies to RC boats. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] RC boats do make a lot more sense to me than RC airplanes, where you return from the outing each Saturday with a box of toothpicks that used to be your airplane. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] That, and they don't leak oil in the driveway like a pet Jeep or a 64 Jag XKE would. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJDave