Thread: Mower Tractor Bath

Mower Tractor Bath

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Got finished mowing on Wednesday and had the pleasure of pulling up to the door of the shop and dragging an air hose out; a hose that was attached to my rewly-refurbished compressor. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Flip toggle switch to "ON"; attach blowgun to hose; air blast lawn tractor inside, outside, on top, under the hood, under the deck; waaaay better than washing with water! The air gun allows me to even dust off the fuse panel and those mysterious black boxes which I'm sure would not tolerate water very well. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] The compressor was on 90 when I started and with the blowgun running steady and the compressor running steady, the guage on the compressor stayed just a hair over 90; finally pumping up and tripping off when I finished. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] JUST PERFECT! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Heck, perfect is inadequate....call it superb! [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    CJDave

Re: Mower Tractor Bath

Yep, I've been doing that for years; just with a store bought compressor instead of a home built one. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Sounds like your project turned out just fine.