Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killing unwanted brush

Re: Killing unwanted brush

Hey Stoney did them thar weeds die?

Are you talking about the feather duster and bristle brush that sorta try and emulate scientific process?? but can't even get close? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thank all you folks for the information, I have two more times I want to try yet 1 in july after the new moon and the sign of leo, and 1 in aug. the new moon and the sign leo fall on the same day.
    I always thought the time I'm looking for occured in june, but I'm not sure. If anyone can come up with a for sure time or date, please e-mail me at (stoneyrunmiller@yahoo.com).
    Thank you all
    R J Miller aka stoneyrunmiller

Look in the foxfire books. Lots of moon lore in parts of it from the appalachians People that have to work from can to cant to survive are not going to do things that useless. (Work from when can see in the morning until cannot see at nite.
    No fun, change the rules!!!

Oh by the way... If anyone cares the exact time of midnight as measured 12 hours from local apparent noon is never more than about 30 minutes from your civil time (time the radio and TV says for your time zone)

Time zones are an hour wide and the center of the zone is about in agreement with local apparent noon. So, you can't be more than about 30 min off. Other than that, I am in total agreement with the expressed methodology. Of course stamping the ground three times and spitting would make it work better.
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

What have you got against Sideral time Pat? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nothing against sidereal time, but it didn't figure into the last discussion. I still recall having to learn about SHA (Sidereal Hour Angle of certain navigational stars when I first was learning celestial navigation during my "living on sailboat for 9 years period.")

Pat

"I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"