Thread: FOGGER

FOGGER

Oh almost every season I end up buying a new propane mosquito fogger from local unnamed box store. I've NEVER had one last over 2 seasons...Anyway I've heard of plans of many type that can be built at home & wonder if anyone has ever had a home made fogger & if so can give us some plans on one! The ones I've bought were Burgess but now I see BLACKFLAG(I think) brand...

Re: FOGGER

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Years and years ago I bought a fogger mail order from an outfit whose name I cannot recall.... this was like thirty-something years ago. It was my first shot at fogging mosquitos, but we lived in "mosquito heaven" so there was really no other alternative. I used it for just a short time and then modified it to fit my two-gallon Hudson Sprayer. My problem was that it held such a tiny amount of liquid insecticide, so I made it such that the spray nozzle of the Hudson would thread into the nozzle piece that I had soldered onto the fogger. That gave me an almost unlimited supply of liquid. I still have the fogger....somewhere... in one of my marked storage boxes. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Each afternoon when I got home from work I would take that fogger and stick it into thje Juniper bushes that were around my house and allow that fog to rise up through the bushes. Enourmous clouds of mosquitos would flee and go over to the neighbors' house. I finally yanked those yukky junipers out. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    CJDave

Re: FOGGER

Thanks for reply & info CJDave, seems like site went dormant this weekend...Not much viewin & NO POSTING!! Maybe everybody lookin @ that BIG FOOTED SWIMMER in China???