Hi Pat,

The Line-X bedliner material in my truck has held up very well over the last three years. I frequently wash out the bed of my truck and plan to do the same with my refurbished cattle trailer. Will probably use a pressure washer. I try to keep the trailer fairly clean if for no other reason than it makes it less messy when working inside.

I think you're probably correct about using bedding material for long hauls if only to keep down windshield splatters on the vehicles following me down the road. The guy driving his new Lexus behind me might not appreciate being speckled with cow flop.

If the bedliner material begins to lose its non-slip feature I'd probably use something like a cattle panel on the floor. I've debated with myself about not putting the bedliner coating on the floor and just leave the pressure treated wood uncovered. Any thoughts on that?

Making a sectional removable stock trailer top for your HD car hauler utility trailer sounds like a neat project. How would you put the top on and take it off?

Later,
Ed