Thread: Music

Music

My great hobby is playing music. Iï½´m the leadsinger and bassplayer in the Swedish pubrock band called "The BèËâ€*…dèË â€*s". Music is my retreat !

And I love Country & Westernmusic. I run the international website called: Country on Net

www.countryonnet.com

Re: Music

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I have always gained so much enjoyment from playing the guitar. I wish I could play a lot better, and had some others to "jam" with because that is, as you say, a great hobby. I also have a banjo that I love to play. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJDave

Re: Music

Try this one out. Just got her latest CD. Excellent!

http://ritahosking.com/

I do not play any kind of musical instruments but I love listening to music. Every time before I go to sleep, I listen to it first. Music usually puts me to sleep every night. The great thing about music is that there is a genre that suits every mood that I am in. It is like a personal friend that gives me comfort whenever I am sad and also a friend that is with me when I am happy.

Music is my favorite past time. I love how it can change my mood from sad to happy. I also love how it gets me up and moving. My daughter and I will crank it up and dance around the house. I also love to have it on at work and in the car. It just seems to speed up the day.

I love listening to music and I pretty much listen to everything as long as it sounds good. I'm teaching myself how to play the keyboard.I think I am learning pretty fast. I tried to play the guitar but it turns out that I'm more suited to playing Guitar Hero than anything with strings!

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire
    I used to play the cello, its not all that country I admit but it did keep me relaxed. I am debating trying to pick it up again as its been years and I think I have some arthritis going on in the hands.

The cello is a beautiful instrument, though I really don't know anything about playing one. I definitely get why you say that playing music can keep you relaxed. That's something I can identify with.

I constantly have some form of music on. My husband plays guitar and I play piano and can sing. Our 15 month old likes to "play" Daddy's guitar too!