Thread: Popped Paintballs

Popped Paintballs

Dad and I got paintball guns for Christmas. So far, only one has been shot. Well, I had the biggest amount of paintballs I've had in the other day. About 1/2 way through, one of them popped inside the hopper. What was this caused by? We were thinking maybe overheating?

Kyle

Re: Popped Paintballs

I hate it when my balls pop in the hopper. Fortunately that hasn't happened since I was a teenager.

suggest you mosey on over to a paintball forum. There's probably lots of them. Most people on here probably have never even held a paintball gun (myself included). [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Of course, you might get lucky and have Pat jump in and give you an explanation steeped in thermodynamics and ballistics, to boot. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (just kidding, Pat, always enjoy your insightful comments).

oops, sorry. just noticed the OP date. I try not to reply to old posts, but this one slipped by me. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Ahh, so eager to tweak my beard you got carried away. I'd help carry you away but I didn't see which way you came in!

Actually I too have never so much as touched a paint ball gun and could only guess as to why one of your balls popped prematurely. Maybe poor quality control at the factory in China that makes them.

I admit to having inadvertently replied to an OLD post but that is usually what some newby does.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"