We have 400 acres that's all in pasture now, as some of it was previously farm ground. We have McCartney Rose, that my great-grandfather planted as a permanent fence-line that continues to take over a pasture, down here what we call rose hedges that grow as big as a school bus. I used my father-in-laws backhoe and my small FEL to clear about 40 acres which I'll finish burning piles when allowed.

I need to go back and spray the small ones I missed early spring, and those that come back up. Has anyone had success with Grazon P+D or anything else to broadcast over them?

I've used Remedy or Garlon to spot spray but the only thing I found that really KILLs them is Spike granules.

We also have Yellow Nutsedge that's spreading because the renter normally shreds after it seeds out. I'd like to spray this and plan to use Weedmaster. Anyone been successful in controlling or killing this plant?

Once I get this all cleaned up I want to improve the pasture with Jigs or our Alicia hay we currently harvest.