Thread: Spring Time In Az

Spring Time In Az

My back yard last night.

Re: Spring Time In Az

Jim, If you posted a similar picture from the summer, fall , or winter what would be the most obvious differences we'd see?

When I have been there the most obvious differences I have noted were temperature and changes in the times of sunrise and sunset, neither of which are easily discernible in a picture.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

We normally don't have fires quite this early in the year. Lots of tall grass this year and it burns like gasoline. We lost about 2 sections on my road. Good thing is it will come back nice and green

Perhaps Pat thought, as did I when I first viewed your photo, that the wisps were morning fog. Your later photo cleared that up when I realized fog was not delivered by yellow-jacketed desert fairies. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

You are probably correct. i was trying to show how close it was to the house and it does not show very well. made for some interesting viewing.

I'm with Jazz, thought it was fog or clouds or... with no clue it was smoke.

Borate bombers... those guys must have to flunk an IQ test to be selected to fly those babies. I may have done a few wild and crazy things while pilot in command of various A/C BUT NOTHING LIKE THOSE GUYS.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"