Thread: New Post

New Post

Wow, to think: no one has been outdoors since December 14th! (Referring to the last post in this topic.)
    Here in south central Texas the flowers are in bloom, despite the lack of significant rain. Most of our garden is planted. The cows are getting some grass, but are still mostly eating hay. The birds are singing, the sun is shining; it's sort of like a Disney movie. Yup.

Re: New Post

So, you have been outdoors ehh! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Us Northern Folks are still maintaining an indoor presence till the Sun reappears over the horizon.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now you can see the remains of the snowfall of last evening.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I'm a little north of you, but I've been outdoors alright; already had to mow the yard 3 times, saw my first bluebonnets of the year a week or so ago and the blossoms are all gone and the leaves are thick and green on the Bradford Pear trees. I drastically pruned our big old crepe myrtle last fall and it's sprouting tiny new leaves now.

A little north Bird, maybe of the Alamo! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

We have snowdrops and the other bulbs are starting to peek through. Can't wait. The buds on the trees are swollen and it's actually going to get warm I think!