Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baled Badger

Re: Baled Badger

Speaking of whirlpools, Bird, the attached pic is quite interesting, when considering the power of nature!
    Ian M.
    Transferred to Nova Scotia, retired at the end of June 2009!!! And bought a tractor!!!

Ian, isn't that a man made spillway to keep the lake at a particular level? It doesn't look like a whirlpool to me.

I think you have a point there, Bird! I was actually wondering what that was a photo of, I've never actually seen it myself. In fact I was wondering if someone was really good with their photoshop skills! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Ian M.
    Transferred to Nova Scotia, retired at the end of June 2009!!! And bought a tractor!!!

I've seen what appeared to be the same kind of overflow pipe in other lakes, but of course from the picture, I can't determine the size of it. But whatever it is, I'd say a lot of water is going somewhere from that pond. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I logged on, 1st time in a long time & I'm trying to look at photos but there aren't any? Where are the photos, & not just this thread either?

Administrator
    Hello trucker, it seems that the photos are not being properly uploaded or embedded in the posts. For instructions or assistance with uploading photos, please contact our online Support here:
    Contact Us - CountryByNet Forums