[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I have to chuckle just a bit about this since I spent years in the custom hay baling business and in that capacity I have baled some fairly small fields. I'm not very familiar with Ohio, but I THINK that you could theoretically expect to harvest between six and seven tons per cutting, if everything went right. I used to do my "hobby-sized" customers a good turn by going back to where I started baling and break open the first bale that I dropped and re-bale it. That way, I didn't leave a bale of junk hay from somebody else's field and take away a bale of their good stuff. A baler holds about a bale and a half of hay internally, so by the time I re-baled that first bale, the most junk hay they would end up with would be half a bale. This was an important consideration because in many cases they were selling hay by the bale to people who owned horses, and well, you know how tough it is to get a horse to eat crappy hay. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]