Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello OUT THERE

Re: Hello OUT THERE

...but what difference does it make to spectators if the predetermined outcome is closely held info? Ans: none! It is like watching a recorded game after the fact. If you don't know how it goes then to you it makes no difference how old the actual outcome is.

Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Pre-determined outcome in football games? I've long suspected it (and still do), but haven't seen any proof. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] But since I do know for a fact the outcome is pre-determined in many court cases, and since pro-football involves so much money, I really can't see them leaving it to chance. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pre Determined outcome in sports events, Next thing YOU KNOW there would be pre determined outcomes in beauty contests & then elections.... I can't even phantom that! What would the world be like? WoW! I got to think about that... I'm from LOUISIANA & nothin like that would ever happen in LA.