Thread: Cat Cams

Cat Cams

One day when stumbling around the internet I came across a website advertising a camera that can be attached to a cat's collar. There were videos of the footage from these cameras and some of them were really interesting. It may be a bit weird, but I would like to see what my cat does outside during the day!

The cam would interesting, but it would probably by very bumpy to watch! I also heard of a Cat GPS that you put on their collar, then later download data amd it will map it via Google Earth exactly where they went.
    Ian M.
    Transferred to Nova Scotia, retired at the end of June 2009!!! And bought a tractor!!!

I don't remember if the videos I saw were especially bumpy but I can see that being the case. I think the GPS idea is interesting too but I think with a camera it would be interesting to see the way cats interact with each other when they happen to meet up, especially from their perspective. One thing I do still wonder about is whether or not they can cause safety issues for the cat since they are attached to the collar.