Thread: Silly kitty

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire

Silly kitty

I have been cleaning up both the entire house for a soon visit from family out of state along with my computer as I have way too many images of everything on here. I ran across this one and just had to share before I get back to some work as we are also converting our attic (too many projects this week).

Cute. Looks like the kitty is trying to figure out what you are doing, moving everything around the way you are. My dog gets really goofy when I do a cleaning spree. He likes to help me sweep, too. Have to put him out otherwise sweeping the floor takes me an hour.

My dog likes to chase and bite the vacuum cleaner so I know what you mean. Also if there is a pile of dirt on the floor she feels obligated to go sniff it and spread it back out for me!

The kitty is cute. It looks like she/he is sticking is tongue out at you.

My cat is old now, but when she was younger she use chase the broom or mop around as well. She always found something in the dirt pile to play with.

Cute! He is very photogenic! My cat is always very nervous around cameras. He never wants to look right at the camera and it almost seems like he is making a point of avoiding it.

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire
    Keep in mind this is the same cute kitty who sits on top of my computer tower and sometimes hits the power button, and I swear she knows what he is doing when she does this. I am surprised of all the cats I have had, each I have at least one photo of them sticking their tongues out at me.