Thread: Carry-all

Carry-all

Here's a carry-all I fabbed, recently. It's made mostly from 2 inch receiver hitch stock. It's built to support the clay bird thrower and its battery, but the plan is to be able to remove the thrower, and put a plywood box on top for tools or rocks, or whatever.

It sits on pneumatic wheels from Harbor Freight, but they're not there to carry the loaded weight. The upper link pin is made from some W1 stock I had.

Now, I just need to get the bird flinger fixed. It doesn't work, right out of the box! Thanks, Do-All!

I wish my husband had the imagination and tools to create things that would be helpful around the house for various things. And don't you hate it when you buy something ready to use and it doesn't work? Frustrating.

Good job on that one. there's a fabrication shop about 4 doors down from where I live, and they're constantly making stuff like that. Specialty equipment is what I think they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindsingleton View Post
    but the plan is to be able to remove the thrower, and put a plywood box on top for tools or rocks, or whatever.

!
    Well done, nice paint job too.
    You might want to cap the uprights to prevent dust and water from accumulating, causing rust.
    I think you could get a couple of plastic caps that might fit over the receiver stock.

Attachment 2534Attachment 2533Attachment 2532

Well thats a right nice thrower. Here is mine. I think mine may have thrown a few more clays than yours.

What the heck is wrong with the thrower there ain't notin to the things.