Thread: Fill, fill and more fill

Fill, fill and more fill

So my hubby is building another garage! Right now we have a house and a 2 story barn (It's a garage and the upstairs is a play house). He has been having fill brought in to make the land next to the barn be built up higher. It's a pain to look at. He is out there right now in the dark on the Farmall H pushing the dirt around.
    He is driving me crazy!

How is this going? Are you still getting fill? I would be happy about it especially if it's free, around here you have to pay to get fill. I hope he is keeping it plowed though so you don't have to look at it all the time.

Sounds like he's serious about it. That's good. Around these parts you can get fill for free, as long as you haul it off yourself.

Well, I wouldn't worry about it. It will probably make your home worth a lot more, so let him go right on ahead and do it. A lot of people use their garages for storage anyway, so I am sure that you will find a way to put it to good use.

It might be a pain to deal with right now, but once it is finished I am sure you will be excited about a garage! I know I would be, especially if there was room for my car in it. Once winter hits trying to shovel the truck off really stinks!