Thread: My 1st taco dip

My 1st taco dip

My friend is having a party today and I'm making taco dip. I can't believe the recipe. I calls for cream cheese.... I don't put cream cheese in my taco's so it surprised me. I was also shocked that it calls for salsa and not taco sauce. There is a difference.

Wish me luck!

One of my favorite taco dips has cream cheese in it. I couldn't believe it when I read the recipe, but it was great once it was all cooked together. But the recipe I have has taco sauce instead of salsa. I think I would personally prefer the taco sauce. That sure sounds good right now, I may have to make a taco dip tomorrow.

Yep its right good. Also try a block of cream cheese and a can of no bean chilli makes a great dip add hot sauce to your toloreance.

The dip was wonderful. Even with all the food there, it was gobbled right up. I didn't even taste the cream cheese. I will 100% make it again. I think the no-bean chili would be great in it too. I'm going to give it a try next time.

Yea, I'd love to see this recipe too. I make a 7 layer dip, but this sounds entirely different. Also, I wouldn't think to add cream cheese to Mexican food, but I love cream cheese so I'd be happy to use it

I would love to see the recipe as well. My kids would love something like this I think. My friend made this salad one day I need to get the recipe for as well, it was a salad made with Doritos and it tasted like tacos.

You should see my recipe books. Let me look in a bit to see if I can find the recipe. I'm a bit unorganized. I do need to make it again for my family reunion next weekend so I will find it by then. Anyone else can feel free to post any recipe here so we can try different varieties.