First of all, hello to everybody from Grey County, Ontario, Canada. It's my first post here and I'm an avid outdoor person. So, with my family, we decided and finally bought a farm in Grey County, close to Durham. It was, is and will be a lot of work, but in baby steps we'll do what we planed.
The first step for which I wish to ask you for any opinion/sugestion is a demolishion mission. There are on property an old barn and a house made of logs without foundation and roofs, so we want to get rid of these. I contacted firefighters and proposed to do a drill on this, and burned down, but they refused said is to old and unsecure, so I'm planing to a atraditional demolition. I received some quotes for this job, but the cost scare me and seems not to many interested in this kind of job. Based on this I'm planing to do it myself by renting equipment.
I attached some pictures to give you an idea and I appreciate any sugestion/recommendation/opinion about this in term of equipment required, procedure, tips and trics also a source to rent the equipment. Wish to mention that I don't have any experience with this kind of job or heavy equipment but willing to learn

Thank you.
Floyd