Thread: $300 gift card

$300 gift card

Ok, boys. Let's say your loving wife gives you a $300 gift card to your favorite hardware store. What brand new, shiny toy are you going to buy? Would you buy a bunch of smaller tools or use it all up on one more expensive one?

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont
    I guess it all depends on what you need. I can't think of any tools I need right now, but I'm always replacing cordless drills when the batteries die. No matter what the brand, I can't seem to get them to last more than 2 years, but then I use them hard. But some guys just like aquiring more tools no matter what.

If you're thinking of getting your hubby a gift card to the local hardware store, make sure they carry his favorite brands of tools. A lot of local hardware stores only carry one brand of tools, and it's often not a major brand. Though I have a lot of off brand tools that I really like.
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Something Craftsman but she knows better than giving me a gift card. We tried this years ago since we are both horrid shoppers and its never enough. Most times I will miss it by at least 30 bucks.