Thread: LadderBall

LadderBall

Ladder ball seems to have become the newest craze at the beaches in our area. I didn't think I would like it at first but I am really getting into it. Has anyone else played?

What is it?

Is that the game that they have the ladder type thing made from pvc pipe and you throw golf balls that are tied together on them? I've played it before if that's the same game. It's really fun. Here is a link I found to a place that you can buy it, Amazon.com: Maranda Enterprises Double Ladderball Game: Sports & Outdoors. My family always plays it in the summer a lot.

OK, got it. I played that once at the beach a couple of years ago. It was kind of addictive. I almost made one out of PVC but got thinking, I only go to the beach once in a Blue Moon. Pretty cool game though.

I've played it before, I thought it was really fun. I agree about it being very addictive, I loved it. I never did buy or build my own though. I never could figure out the trick to making them really stay on the ladder though.

I never could figure out the trick to making them really stay on the ladder though.
    I think that's everyone's problem with that game.

Ladder Ball Is the the next biggest thing at all the beaches and family picnics. You have got to check out these new NFL , MLB and NCAA Ladder Ball sets at www.ladder-ball.com

I have never played this gave and neither have I seen it been played. However, after checking the websites provides, it seems to be a fun game. I think this will be a great game to play in my backyard for family get togethers.

I don't think this has reached the UK yet, at least I have never heard it talked about or seen it anywhere. To be honest, it doesn't appeal to me at all and I can see how it could cause a lot of injury in the wrong hands!