Thread: Anyone Having Trouble with Mold This year?

Anyone Having Trouble with Mold This year?

We have had so many rains and two flash floods in our area. What garden we do have left is being affected with a mold on the plants, especially the potato vines. Has anyone else had this to happen?

Yes we are having trouble with mold and with gnats. They say they are drain flies and that the mold is attracting them. It is crazy how many gnats are just everywhere!

I think that everyone has had mold problems one time or another. They only problem is that some places that get flooded do not really get to dry out their stuff fully before another flood comes rushing in. Mold is dangerous to our health.

We have had a few rain storms this year but no flooding so no I don't have this problem. The biggest thing around here from the rain is the mosquitos. What can you do if the plants get mold on them?

No mold in the garden, thankfully. How are you cleaning it? We do have mold around the house. I took the power washer to the siding this past weekend. I can't believe the rain we have been getting. It's super hot and then it pours ~ all the time.