Thread: boys versus girls

boys versus girls

Do you have a boy and a girl? I do! How are they when it comes to schooling. My daughter really buckles down and gets good grades. She loves school. My son on the other hand does the bare minimum that he needs to do to stay of the sports teams.
    It drives me crazy!

I would agree that was the way it was with my brother and me growing up too. My kids are not the same. My daughter is very athletic and my son is pretty much into games and his books. I would say each child is different.

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire
    My cousins two are the complete opposite of your own and I am sure it varies with each family, but sometimes it has to do with the parents too. How are you and your spouse?

You would likely have the widely different personalities even if both of your kids were the same sex. We just had 2 girls and it's hard to believe they could be so different. But of course, I grew up with 2 brothers and 2 sisters and we were all very different personalities.

We are both pretty athletic (my wife and I) and she is pretty smart too. I just laugh at how different kids can be when they have the same upbringing and parents. It's fun to see how they excel at different things and I support them both.

I have three girls so I don't really know. All three of my girls are really good students and make the honor roll each quarter. I was the same way growing up though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I am always amazed at the differences between the genders. My two cousins (twins, one male one female) are totally different in every way expect that they look like the boy and girl versions of each other.