Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CountryByNet.com "My Furry Friend" Photo Contest

Administrator

CountryByNet.com "My Furry Friend" Photo Contest

Hello Everyone,

How important are the pets in our lives? Loyal dogs are always by our sides, staring at us in awe and love. Comforting cats nuzzle up to us and keep us laughing with their outrageous stunts. Birds, in their quiet elegance and sometimes fascinating phrases, display their prominence on our shoulders. Magnificent horses invigorate us to travel the mountainsides and to race faster than ever before. Our furry friends are our pride and joy!

Here on CountryByNet.com we are beginning the first contest of our contest series! The launch of our contest series will allow CBN members to compete amongst one another in various challenges to obtain prizes. So to kick off our contest series, we are happy to announce the "My Furry Friend Photo Contest!"

*** MY FURRY FRIEND PHOTO CONTEST ***

This month's contest is in honor of the pets in your life. Here's how it works:

Reply to this thread with a photo of your pet. We're looking for the funniest, best-groomed, or most adorable pets.

We will be accepting photos in reply to this thread from now through Monday, August 30th, 2010.

On Tuesday, August 31st, 2010. We will select 20 finalists (or all photos if fewer than 20 are submitted).

Then, the CBN member-voting period will start Tuesday, August 31st, 2010. All CBN members may vote once for the pets they think are the most funny or adorable and the member most deserving of the grand prize.

Voting will end on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 and the furry friend who gets the most votes will be the winner of a gourmet goody pet gift basket!

The Gourmet Gift Basket is filled with fun toys and delicious treats specific to your pet. Give back the love and care your pets have devotedly given you. Some of the treats included in the baskets are:

An assortment of doggie snacks including a Doggie Croissant, Doggie Doughnuts, Beef Jerky, Peanut Biscuits, Tasty Twisters and Dippity-Doo-Dads. Plus fun toys like the Celestial Smiles toy, rope bones, and crazy bouncing rubber ball.

The cat basket includes a kitty pounce toy, kaleidoscope ball, furry fish, tuna & salmon treats, organic chicken snacks, seafood snacks, glitter ball, cheese snacks, and their favorite; organic Catnip!

Baskets are available for other pets as well, should they win.

*** Contest Rules & Regulations ***

One photo submission per CBN member. You may upload as many photos of the same pet as you'd like.

You must own the pet, which you take a photo of. You can't submit a photo of your neighbor's dog, for example. You must own the copyright of the photo you submit. Any photo found to be digitally altered to make the pet look funnier or exceptionally cute will be disqualified.

You must be a CBN member to participate. Only registered, logged-in CBN members will be allowed to vote. Only one vote allowed per CBN member. You may vote for your own photo one time. Attempts to vote more than once (registering multiple accounts) will result in your vote not being counted.

No purchase is necessary to participate. The maximum number of steps required to complete your participation is one (photo submission). The maximum amount of money you will be asked to pay to participate is $0. The maximum amount of money the winner will be asked to pay to receive the prize is $0. The contest will terminate on September 8th, 2010. The prize will be sent out within 14 days of contest termination. In the event of a tie, the two photos with the most number of votes will enter a 24-hour tiebreaker in which all members may vote again to determine the winner.

*** LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!! ***
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Muhammad,
    Are you sure about this? I can bring over Cyril, Polo and JD and really kick this in gear!

Jack

Administrator
    Bring it on boys! I assume you all have some pets... better bust out the cameras and give it your "best shot."
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

There goes the neighborhood!
    I shortened my username, do you suppose they'll know who it is.
    Ive got a couple of subjects to take pics of, I'll have to get to work on that.

Mark

Bear's first Christmas

My one year old male ferret, Bear, is exploring our Christmas tree last year.
    hugs, Brandi

Molly the Cat

Here'a a few of Molly, my 2-year old long-haired cat. She takes a good picture and is a real mouser, although she's largely an indoor cat, and on a lead when outdoors. She's good company.
    Ian M.
    Transferred to Nova Scotia, retired at the end of June 2009!!! And bought a tractor!!!

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    My all-time favorite dog, Spike, the Redbone coonhound relaxing in his favorite place with his Battlin' Bulldog Beer.

This is my Prince Auggie Doggie. Tri- colored Australian Shepard. I had his Dad for 13 years 7 months and his Dads mother. Auggie lives with his mother, Brother and 2 sisters. We love our furry children.

Auggie has thought he was THE BOSS since he was born. The second picture shows him barking orders from the whelping box when he was just a few days old.
    Yanmar FX42d, Koyker 155 FEL, R4 indys, Gearmore w/ T&T.

My daughter is responsible for this...

Here's mine! One is the kids at fair last year with one of our Highland babies. The other is my son on our Dexter bull. The first one is my entry. The other is because I was told to show my kids on a bull. LOL