Thread: Savings??

Savings??

Are you able to start to add to your savings again? Did you have to stop? We are adding again and it's a great feeling. The bills are all caught up and ahead and we are saving.
    Signs that the economy is improving?

I save a little here and there when I can. It's not much, but it will help if there's an emergency. That's about all the peace of mind that I can afford right now.

We had been saving but some needs of friends and families made us start dipping into that stash. When we did that, it just kinda started going down hill from there. We're starting again but it always seems like such a slow process.

We are saving again too, man for a bit there it was tough wasn't it? We were the lucky ones that only lost a percentage of our pay not our jobs. Things are looking up again, and I hope they continue too.
    Hey Doug- every little bit helps right?

We are still in the hole so it will still be a bit for we can hope to save again. Hubby was out of work on medical leave for two months so we are behind on the bills and with a new baby on the way it may take us quite awhile to catch up.

I don't know if it's considered saving but I put all my earning in my savings account and just take it when I need. I am glad that what I need is generally a bit less than what I make.

We aren't in the hole, but I've had to start working some on internet in order to get us through each month. There just isn't anything left over at the end of the month to save yet.

That's great. At least you have other sources of income. I believe that the potential earning you can get by working or doing business on the internet is unlimited. It depends on how much time and effort you dedicate for that.

I won't be able to save for awhile either but I just moved in with a friend to try to cut down expenses. I am hoping to be able to start putting money aside by shortly after Christmas. It will be such a good feeling and congratulations to everyone who is already there.