Thread: Can we have another cat?

Can we have another cat?

Are you kidding me... that is the most dreaded sentence I have heard all week. What do you mean can we? We have 2 already and that is enough. Oh yeah, I forgot to say the cutest kitten was in his arms (hubbys).

I'd say "of course". That said we now have 5 since somebody abandoned 2 kittens at our place 2 weeks ago. LOL

Your husband asked you this? Most men don't like cats or at least the ones I have been around. If it meant saving a cat I would take it and I already have three. I hate seeing all the unwanted animals in this world.

Oh yes, my hubby is the biggest baby when it comes to animals. It's the softer side of him that I Love! He hates to see any strays and he loves cats. We feed a lot of outdoor cats too, it's just something that we do. We had agreed on no more indoor cats, but now we have another.

I am OK with taking care of unwanted cats, but I am not a big fan of cats myself. Don't get me wrong, a cat is a great pet, but I prefer the noisy one: a dog.

My husband would do the same thing. He's a nightmare when it comes to taking in animals. That's the problem when you have the room for them and it's hard to justify saying no.