Thread: Holiday crafts

Holiday crafts

What is everyone making this year for people for the holidays? I'm always looking for new ideas. I just started a new job (4 months ago) and I want to make the people in my department something. There are 2 men and 5 women. Any ideas?

I've made cookies and candy for gifts for people before and they loved them! Of course, you have to have the time to make them, but it's well worth it, especially because you get to sample everything you make.

Two things I do for the people I want to give something but can't really afford to buy for are baked goods and gift baskets. I make awesome homemade cookies and fudge and wrap it up in a nice basket. For the gift baskets I will take things I get for free or really cheap during the year like Bath and Body Works lotions and stuff like that. Guys usually love homemade baked goods especially if they are single!

We make wood crafts a lot of the time. I cut everything out and then help sand the wood. My wife paints it all and then we put it together. I can't believe how easy it is to do and the bonding time that we share doing it is awesome too.