Thread: Free- out front

Free- out front

I love it when we have enough veggies that we can put a bunch out front of our place for others. We don't charge for them, we just share. I have already frozen a ton and canned a ton and we still have plenty that we are eating.
    Do you ever do this?

We didn't have a garden this year, but when we do, we grow enough to take some to the Farmer's Market. It's kind-of a small market farming type of thing. We do share with our family and friends for free. If we know anyone who is out-of-work or in need, we share with them, too.

I for one love these "free" stands out front. I also love the not free stands out front. I just love the veggies and the fruits. I think it is awesome that you can put some out for free, it's very neighborly. I wish we had that much of an abundance to be able to do so.

That is nice to be able to do , share with others. Yesterday my father in law brought me up 2 cantaloupes! Can you say juicy and melt in your mouth. I love them and ours were a bust this season. I think its all Karma, we give and we get.