Thread: Selling Products

Selling Products

Do any of you do selling of things like Avon or Scentsy or anything like that with success? I was looking into some of them but it seems the market is so saturated and with the economy the way it is I don't see how you could make money doing it.

I think with Avon, success depends a lot on whether you get an actual territory that you work and how dedicated you are to working it. I don't know how the economy has affected sales. Hopefully someone can tell us that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
    Do any of you do selling of things like Avon or Scentsy or anything like that with success? I was looking into some of them but it seems the market is so saturated and with the economy the way it is I don't see how you could make money doing it.
    I never get into marketing. I think I am just not a marketing person. But my friend have been selling Avon products for quite awhile and she enjoys nice income from the part time job.

My daughter sells Avon, but I don't think she is doing that well with it. She loves Avon products, but is just not assertive enough to push the sales. She needs to just stick to buying it.

I would think a brand name like Avon would be hard to sell because everyone else does it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. If it were my thing, I'd give it a try.