Thread: Does it taste better?

Does it taste better?

Do you know or think that organic food tastes better than the non organic one? I believe organic food is healthier, considering the way it is grown, but what about the taste?

I don't think it taste much different personally. I have had both but to me there is little difference. I mean it's probably better for you to not have the pesticides on your food when you are eating it, but you wash those off right?

I agree with Pinkie. A friend of mine who is an organic farmer himself said he doesn't notice that the taste of organic food is different (better) than the conventionally grown food.

I do not really notice a difference in taste either. I do notice how I feel when I eat only organic foods though and that is much better. Occasionally I will come across an organic peach that is to die for though.

I don't very often eat organic food myself, and I don't notice any difference in taste either. But I guess those who regularly eat organic food can distinguish between organic food and non-organic food.

I don't really notice a taste difference but I definitely like that it doesn't have all the chemicals on it. Yes you wash your fruits and veggies but you can never get all of it completely off.

I eat organic whenever possible, but, no, there's no big difference in taste. I can recognize organic vegetables on sight because they are typically much smaller than commercially grown, but I can't tell once I'm eating them.