Thread: Fall decorating today

Fall decorating today

Today we are going to put up most of our outdoor fall decorations. We even bought some pumpkins yesterday. No gourds yet though- we go on the 25th for them.

Have you changed over yet from Summer to fall decorations?

We have already started switching over too. We rounded up corn stalks and are letting them dry. We have put witches and scarecrows out already. I would say Fall and Halloween decorating are my favorite! I can't wait to get the pumpkins carved (It's a bit too early I know).

I couldn't wait for Labor Day to pass! I have been counting down the days. If the stores can have their Halloween decorations up, why can't I? Besides, it seems like we never really have enough time to enjoy them.

I agree! I love fall decorating too. We have a lot of ours up in the house and outside too. We have scarecrows and pumpkins out (just not carved yet). This is my favorite holiday and season to decorate for too.

It is still too hot here to put up Fall decorations. I will probably do that the first part of October. I don't do much until about two weeks before Halloween with the Halloween decorations, but I do put up a grapevine wreath on the door.