Thread: Cricket machine

Cricket machine

Does anyone actually have this and actually use it? Just seen the infomercial for about the millionth time which always makes me want it; I know I can use it but will I actually lug it out and use it. Sometimes the shopping channels have good deals with payment options so I'm really thinking about it.

Hrm, I can not say that I have ever heard of a Cricket machine before. Can you give a description of what it is and what it is used for?

My sister has it and uses it quite a bit. She is vary crafty and made her daughters 1 year birthday party invitations with it. She also scrapbooks and makes other invitations with it. She is also using it to make my programs for my wedding next summer. Yes, it is useful if you do these things.

I love and use my Cricket often. I have it sitting our next to my sewing machine and love making crafts with my daughter. I think it is totally worth the money for it. I bought it for myself, for my birthday, last year and it was a great investment.

Your right about the shopping channel, it's the special value on HSN (although still expensive) but it has stuff included, flex pay and free shipping, if I wasn't still paying off my computer I'd get it.

My wife just made invitations from my niece's second bday party with my sis in law. They made a puzzle out of the invitation and it turned out really good! They have such a knack for crafty stuff they should be art teachers!