Thread: 1st week of school

1st week of school

My daughter had her first week of school last week. She was in tears most of the week and hates school. She can not seem to tell me why. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Wow that is so sad as she will be going to school for a while yet! Maybe you could try to talk to the teacher, maybe they can shed some light onto the subject?

How old is she and what grade is she in? I went though this with my daughter too. I swear kids are mean. They are friends one day and hate each other the next. Just try to keep talking with her until she tells you what is wrong. Tell her about some things that happened to you when you were in school. She might feel more apt to open up then. Good luck and hugs to your baby girl!

My son has had pneumonia, he only made it through two days of school before he got sick. Since then he has not gone to one day of school. I have a feeling by the time he does go back he will feel like a stranger in a strange land. I look forward to hearing suggestions because I feel like we are going to be starting from down a rabbit hole.