Thread: Computers

Computers

I love tinkering with computers. It is so much fun to make a non working machine work again. I also like fixing problems on other computers. This is what I do in the winter time when I am stuck in the house with 3 feet of snow outside!

I am not with you on this one. I hate it when I have any type of computer problem so I know I wouldn't want to fix them as a hobby. Hey I am glad there are people like you though, otherwise I'd be buying a new one every time mine had a problem.

I'm with yesmam! No way! I hate problems too, they irritate me to no end. I want to turn on the computer and have it work. No tinkering no anything. I used to like to write computer programs back in the day. I don't have the patience anymore.

I am with you guys on this I do not like computer problems. I turn it on and it should run and do what I want it to! I have friends like you Summer though that will help me when I need them to, so I don't have to buy a new one all the time as Yesmam mentioned.

Well, I am similar to you guys in the way I hate it when I get any problem with my computer. I just want to use the computer, not to tinker with it.

I wish I could learn to tinker with mine, I have another computer falling apart that I could work on.

One of my best friends is a computer tech so she has my spoiled. I wouldn't mind learning to trouble shoot if I had to, but I don't bother because I know I can just run over to her house when there's a problem.

Summer, I admire you for being able to work on computers and fix them. I wish I knew more about the internal workings of them. Right now I have a problem with my notebook. The internal mouse moves the cursor, but when I click on it, it doesn't work. I have no idea even where to begin to fix the problem so I'm using an external mouse. It is such a hassle not to be able to take care of the problem myself.

If there were a problem with my computer, I wish I could fix it myself. But I am aware that tinkering with computers is not for everyone and obviously not for me.